Effective Date: April 5, 2019.
The online services (the "Service"), including, but not limited to the Website and the App as will be described below are provided by Meedmob, Inc.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy of your information when you visit our website http://ketoapp.tilda.ws/
All data processing is taking place on the backend of your device and therefore we do not have any access to your personal information. We do not store it or process it on our side.
Login and use of the App
To use the App, you register and must log in. In order to benefit from all the features of the App, you must register for the use of the App by setting up a user account and entering the following data:
- Date of birth (Age verification);
- Food preferences;
The registration therefore serves for the provision of the Service.
Information Sharing, Onward Transfer
We disclose the information in our systems over time for the following purposes:
- In response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- When we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary or appropriate, in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
- In other circumstances when necessary either to protect our rights or property, our Clients, and third parties.
- We may transfer information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
Choice Mechanism, Opt-out
We don't collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is attempting to develop a Do Not Track (DNT) standard. Currently, the standards regarding the DNT signals and appropriate responses are not defined. Accordingly, we do not assign a meaning to DNT signals. If you'd like to opt-out from our emails, please click here. By opting out of our emails, you will continue to see advertising, although it will not be tailored to your interests by data provided by us.
Cookies? We do not use them here.
We are respecting your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please email our Data Protection Officer (DPO) to request any clarification you may have in this regard.
Our DPO is tasked with ensuring that we acknowledge and abide by our data protection responsibilities.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We adhere to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not create nor use any behavioral advertising segments of children under 18 as part of the Service. The Service is not directed at children under the age of 18. If we are made aware that we have received personally identifiable information from someone under 18, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records.
The security of your information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information (if any will be received by us), it cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Other Content
We will continue to evaluate this Policy as we update and expand the Services and our offerings, and we may make changes to the Policy accordingly. Any changes will be posted on this webpage and you should check this page periodically for updates. Your continued use of the Services will signify acceptance of the terms of the updated Policy.
For general questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org